'You can't go wrong with a bit of Elvis'
Take 20: Alex Wootton
1. Pre-match meal?
I like to have high carbs, high calories before the game. Just say if a game is kicking off at 5pm, like last weekend, I would eat a big meal around midday and then closer to the game I would have another smaller meal.
I don't want to be feel bloated and full before a game because that's never a good scenario. Most of the time I eat meat, salmon, potatoes and baked beans, those sort of things.
2. Favourite player growing up?
Jonah Lomu and Tommy Bowe were definitely my two favourite players when I was growing up. For anybody around my age All Black legend Lomu was a hero no matter what position. Bowe was always the main man for Ireland during the Six Nations and he scored that great try when they won the Grand Slam.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Tyler Bleyendaal is my favourite room-mate to bunk with. Recently I've started bunking with him and the reason he is the best is because he's pretty laid-back, which is always a massive plus, and of course he's clean as well. You have to have that if you're staying with someone for a couple of days.
4. Who would headline your houseparty?
No doubt that I'd be looking for the Bee Gees to play. I'm really into the old school music side of things, and that was drilled into me by my father from a young age. I also like a bit of Elvis Presley as well, you can't go wrong.
5. First song they would play?
Well it's the Bee Gees, so it has to be Night Fever, get the party going.
6. You win the Lotto, first thing you would buy?
I'd probably buy myself a nice sports car, something like a McLaren.
7. Favourite movie?
It would be Gladiator because it's very theatrical and inspiring, I love those sorts of films.
8. Favourite TV show and why?
Top Gear is definitely the one - I love cars.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
My earliest rugby memory would be the day that my dad, Andrew, got me ready and brought me down to my local rugby club in Macclesfield. It was only about 100 metres down the road!
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
Ah there's a few; Simon Zebo is the obvious one, Robin Copeland, Jaco Taute too. On game-day it's a bit more serious and everyone leaves themselves to themselves.
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
The Algarve in Portugal because I have been going there since I was about two. You know what to expect and you're guaranteed sun.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Kingspan Stadium in Belfast because the changing rooms are the nicest around.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to your dinner party?
Elvis Presley, my late granddad John Wootton, and Jonah Lomu. It would be some line-up.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
It would probably be making my professional debut for Munster last year.
The other one would be when I got my first Irish cap for the Ireland Sevens, they were both proud moments.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions or rituals?
I like to listen to some funky music when I get to the ground.
I get the strapping done and my gear on early, then I can relax and focus on the game.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Probably Keith Earls, he's got so much international experience.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
I've played against Tommy Bowe and as I said he's a great player too.
18. Can you tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
Left home at 12 to go to boarding school.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Steak, potatoes and milk.
20. Best advice you ever got?
Never stay complacent, there is always someone else in the same position somewhere who is working hard.