Take 20: 'Zeebs is super-clean and washes my boots - what more can you ask for?'
1: Pre-match meal? For my pre-match meal I don't like to eat that much because it's too filling when it comes to game-time. Typically it would consist of a small amount of mash, greens, beans, and a salmon fillet. Keeping it light is key for me.
2: Favourite player growing up?
Carlos Spencer. He's an All Black legend and was a class act altogether.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Simon Zebo. Zeebs is always in incredible form. Great for the chats, great for the banter, and constant laughter from start to finish really. It makes them away games much easier. He's super clean as well! He washes my boots and everything before the game, what more can you ask for?
4. Who would headline your houseparty?
My neighbour Dave Kilcoyne has a house party every weekend. The beat of Tiesto coming through the walls at 5.0am is really soothing, and it puts me right off to sleep. So I'd get the great Tiesto to play in Killer's house maybe, and not mine.
5. First song they would play?
International Rugby Newsletter
Ah anything really, he has this sub-woofer that echoes through the estate, all the neighbours love it! And a disco ball that goes with the beat of the music. A fog machine as well. Any song of his choice would be fantastic. As long as it has the beat and you can hear it loud and clear, everywhere.
6. You win the Lotto, first thing you would buy?
Mercedes G-Wagon Black Edition.
7. Favourite movie?
Law Abiding Citizen or Django Unchained. They are two modern day classics.
8. Favourite TV show and why?
The Sopranos, a classic.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
I remember playing an U-10 blitz with Garryowen against Bruff when I was really young and they had what I can only describe as a man child on their team. We were all trying to come up with plans about how to tackle him. But to no effect.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
Ah it has to be Duncan Casey of course. He would throw his hand into any slagging match that goes on around the place.
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Portugal is my go-to place. It has easy access, the weather is always good there, the cuisine is top notch as well.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Stade Francais, and their ground Stade Jean-Bouin. Along with the atmosphere, the entire set-up is insane over there.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to your dinner party?
Banksy, my Granny and Odell Beckham Junior for a bit of everything.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Getting my first cap for Munster.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions / rituals?
Yes, my left sock will always go on first. I like to go start warming up about 20 minutes before the squad warm-up.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
I have played alongside a lot of really talented players. Francis Saili is one of the best for his moments of magic. And the likes of Jaco Taute would run through a brick wall for you.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Leone Nakarawa, big, quick and the best offload in world rugby. An incredible player, savage to watch but not so nice to play against.
18. Can you tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I like to paint. I'm in the middle of a project at the moment for one of the lads.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
SuperQuinn sausages, milk and cottage cheese.
20. Best advice you ever got?
The two things that you can control are attitude and effort.