Take 20: 'I absolutely love 'Fortnite' and would be highly regarded on the scene here'
1. What sport would you play if you didn't play rugby and why? If I wasn't a professional rugby player I would like to play football, even though I would be no good at it.
There is a lot of money in the game obviously so it would be my go-to. I have played a bit when I was younger but I wasn't great at all and I didn't exactly make the right-back position my own.
2. Where's your happy place?
Anywhere as long as I was walking my dog Rugby. I enjoy that a lot, it's really peaceful no matter where we go and it's great to get away and switch off for an hour.
3. Where's next on your travel bucket list?
I am thinking of going somewhere in America but I am not really sure where yet, possibly Las Vegas or somewhere in California.
I haven't a trip planned yet but I am thinking about going to that part of the world. It's a spot I would really like to go to.
4. Reading or watching TV?
Watching TV is my thing. I'm big into Netflix and watch it the whole time, every day after training.
I have started a new thing called 'Travellers' at the moment but I also just finished the second season of 'The Sinner'.
5. What would be your superpower of choice and why?
To teleport because then I wouldn't have to worry about paying for flights or being too loud anywhere. Such freedom.
6. What's your biggest fear?
Even though I can swim I'm not too comfortable being in really deep water. I'd say a lot of people are the same though.
7 Southern or northern hemisphere?
I have to pick local, I would go northern hemisphere.
8. What's your favourite meal?
Maybe an Indian, a chicken korma for example. That's just when I go out, I certainly wouldn't attempt to cook that. I am big into the spicy food, I like Asian street food as well, just as long as I don't have to cook.
9. Do you support a team in the Premier League and why?
Liverpool are going well at the moment. I don't really watch it but I do like Liverpool.
10. Who's your best friend on your team?
Probably Sam Arnold or Conor Oliver at the moment. I just get good chats and good laughs off them. I get on with them quite well.
11. Cats or dogs?
Dogs all the way.
12. Sweet or savoury?
I would say savoury. I am more of a savoury man because I don't really have a sweet tooth.
13. If you could play in any other position on the rugby pitch what would it be and why?
Maybe out-half. It's cool when you have a good out-half and they are able to make their decisions quite quick and their all-round skills are very good. I haven't taken a place-kick in a while but I would back myself if I had to.
14. Favourite place you've ever travelled to, and will you go back?
Probably Malaysia. I just loved the food over there and the scenery and all of the animals were unreal. I would love to go back. If not Malaysia, I would go to China.
15. Video game of choice, and are you any good?
'Fortnite', I absolutely love it and would be highly regarded on the 'Fortnite' scene here. I would back myself to say I am one of the best on the team. It might be a bit controversial but I am.
16. What music do you listen to before a game?
Mostly a bit of English rap sprinkled with a bit of Chris Brown and Drake.
17. Cardio or lifting weights?
Lifting weights, absolutely.
18. Meat or fish?
19. What's your best memory in a Munster jersey?
Probably scoring my first try against Zebre in Parma. That was last year in the PRO14. I scored against Southern Kings in South Africa and that was another good memory as well. It was a good season.
20. What's your golf handicap, and do you play often?
I have never played a round of golf in my life but I would love to get into it, it seems like a good social scene there. Maybe some day.