Australia v The Lions- the match facts
Tomorrow night's game is one of the biggest rivalries in world rugby. Here are some of the key stats from the game
* The teams have met on 22 occasions - the Lions lead the series 16-6.
* The current Test series between Australia and the Lions is the third in a row between the teams that has gone to a deciding game, emulating the 1989 and 2001 tours.
* The Lions have not won a Test series since they beat South Africa 2-1 in 1997.
* Wales lock Alun-Wyn Jones will captain the Lions for the first time in a Test match tomorrow.
* Jones is joined by five colleagues - Leigh Halfpenny, Jonathan Davies, George North, Jonathan Sexton and Adam Jones - as the only Lions to start all three 2013 Tests against Australia.
* Halfpenny needs 13 points tomorrow to equal Neil Jenkins' record of 41 in a Lions series, which he achieved 16 years ago.
* Jones will be the seventh different player named to captain a Lions team on the current tour, following Paul O'Connell, Brian O'Driscoll, Sam Warburton, Geoff Parling, Dan Lydiate and Rory Best.
* Four of Australia's six wins against the Lions have been achieved in Sydney, venue for tomorrow's encounter.
* Australia flanker George Smith will return to international rugby tomorrow almost four years after he last played in a Test match.
* Other than New Zealand, only two teams have beaten Australia at Sydney's ANZ Stadium - England and Samoa.