'Winning the double with the boys was a special moment in my career'
1. What boots do you wear?
2. What's your pre-training routine?
Eat well, a coffee and stretching.
3. You're in charge of the after-match tunes, what goes on first?
Daft Punk. Anything from them really.
4. Imagine a world that you're not a rugby player - what's your job?
International Rugby Newsletter
5. Stranded on a desert island, what three things do you take?
Water filter, my wife Rebecca and my son Freddy.
6. Which team-mate would you want with you on the island and why?
The Byrne brothers to laugh at my gags and then 'Nugget', aka Seán Cronin, to wind him up.
7. What was your favourite book as a child?
'The Hobbit' - Luke McGrath's autobiography.
8. What's your first sporting memory as a player or spectator and what do you remember from it?
Ireland v England in Lansdowne in 1993 and Mick Galwey scoring in the corner!
9. You have one moment from your career to do over. What is it?
Winning the double with the boys last year.
10. What rugby skill would you most like to possess?
11. Favourite box-set/TV series?
12. What current player in your position do you most admire?
13. Who has been the biggest influence on your rugby career and why?
My father. He always brought me to Leinster games as a child.
14 What was your first car?
15. What sporting event makes your bucket list and why?
The Masters in Augusta. No tournament or golf course is like it.
16. One minute to go in the Champions Cup final, you're three points down and you have a penalty in front of the posts… what do you do?
Tap and go!
17. What was the last concert you went to?
Coldplay in Croke Park.
18. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I can count to 10 in Arabic.
19. What's your own best memory playing rugby?
I can't pick out one so probably just winnings trophies with Leinster.
20. Who'll win the Gallagher Premiership in England and the Top 14 in France? Saracens and Racing.