'There is nothing better than opal mining in Coober Pedy in Australia. Google it!'
Take 20: Scott Fardy
1: Pre-match meal?
Chicken and rice maybe some pancakes.
2. Favourite player growing up?
New Zealand back-row Jerry Collins.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Richardt Strauss because he never complains.
4. Who would headline your house party?
5. First song they would play?
'We didn't start the fire'
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
Some of those cookies from M&S.
7. Favourite movie?
'PS I Love You'.
8. Favourite TV show and why?
'Mad Men' because I like a strong male lead.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
My father kicking the ball in the air so high I couldn't see it.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
Benty. A real bag of laughs!
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Nothing better than opal mining in Coober Pedy in Australia. Google it!
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Any place you get to win at.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
No one famous but my late mother-in-law and a few mates will do for me.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Playing in the Rugby World Cup final with Australia in 2015.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
None at all.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
George Smith because he's the most natural rugby player I've seen.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Richie McCaw for obvious reasons!
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I can't wink with my right eye!
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Sparkling water, avocados and dark chocolate.
20. Best advice you ever got?
If everything's important, nothing's important.