'The last few weeks haven't been bad but the Grand Slam in 2009 and its significance was pretty special'
Take 20: Rob Kearney
1. Pre-match meal?
2. Favourite player growing up?
All Blacks legend Jonah Lomu. Maybe the first global superstar of rugby. Some player too.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Robbie Henshaw. Nice and chilled.
4. Who would headline your house party?
5: First song they would play?
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
7. Favourite movie?
'Good Will Hunting'.
8. Favourite TV show and why?
'The Sopranos'. Tony Soprano! Brilliant character.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
The 1991 Rugby World Cup and some of the games being in Dublin.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Portugal. It's within easy reach and the sun always shines.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Barack Obama, Michael Collins and Marilyn Monroe.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
The last few weeks haven't been bad but the Grand Slam in 2009 and its significance was pretty special.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
Always eat spag bol!
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
I'm keeping this one close to home. Brian O'Driscoll. Consummate professional and always delivered on the big days.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Richie McCaw. Fierce competitor, never gave an inch.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Milk, fruit and coconut yoghurt.
20. Best advice you ever got?
No pain, no gain.