'The 100m final at the Olympics is top of my sporting bucket list'
1. What boots do you wear?
Adidas Kakari Light, the soft ground boots.
2. What's your pre-training routine?
Strap and stretch!
3. You're in charge of the after-match tunes, what goes on first?
'Rappers Delight' - Sugarhill Gang.
4. Imagine a world that you're not a rugby player - what's your job?
International Rugby Newsletter
5. Stranded on a desert island, what three things do you take?
Machete, flashlight and a compass.
6. Which team-mate would you want with you on the island and why?
Josh Murphy - he's nearly a doctor so handy if anything goes wrong with the three things above.
7. What was your favourite book as a child?
'Boy' by Roald Dahl
8. What's your first sporting memory as a player or spectator and what do you remember from it?
I remember playing for St Michael's against St Mary's. That's the first game I can really remember.
9. You have one moment from your career to do over. What is it?
Being named in that first Ireland squad. Such a buzz.
10. What rugby skill would you most like to possess?
11. Favourite boxset/TV series?
'Game of Thrones'.
12. What current player in your position do you most admire?
Matthew Healy...known to only a few!
13. Who has been the biggest influence on your rugby career and why?
My dad, Mark. His support and advice throughout my career has been invaluable.
14 What was your first car? VW Golf.
15. What sporting event makes your bucket list and why?
The Olympic Games and then once I'd got there then it's got to be the 100m final.
16. One minute to go in the Champions Cup final, you're three points down and you have a penalty in front of the posts… what do you do?
Take the points.
17. What was the last concert you went to?
18. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I have a twin brother, Mark.
19. What's your own best memory playing rugby?
My first Ireland cap is still right up there.
20. Who'll win the Gallagher Premiership in England and the Top 14 in France? Saracens and Racing 92.