Take twenty: Will Connors
1. Pre-match meal?
Beetroot juice and some sort of pasta dish usually.
2. Favourite player growing up?
I was always a huge fan of Dan Carter.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Conor O'Brien. He's a bit odd but sure look that's what makes him good company!
4. Who would headline your house party?
5: First song they would play?
'Money for Nothing'.
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
I'd build a massive pool in the back garden of our house.
7. Favourite movie?
8. Favourite TV show and why?
'Game of Thrones'. Every week keeps you coming back for more.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
I have some great early memories from North Kildare RFC. It really is difficult to pinpoint just one!
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
Conor O'Brien again gets the shout here. But only when he's in a good mood. Not great otherwise.
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Barcelona. It has a bit of everything. Good food, weather, places to see, football, good night-life. Great spot for a weekend or a week.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Kevin Hart, Joey Barton and Michael Collins.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Hopefully this Friday against Edinburgh...but until then beating St Michael's in the Schools Cup!
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
I always have to wear my blue scrumcap. It's seen better days!
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
I was in Clongowes with him and I also played Ireland underage with John Molony and he was probably one of the most influential players I've played with. He always said the right thing at the right time and was as hard as nails.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Bath and England back-rower Sam Underhill. He is always a threat at the breakdown.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I did a lot of horse riding when I was younger.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Milk, black pudding and chicken.
20. Best advice you ever got?
'Fire in the belly, ice in the veins'.