Take 20: Max Deegan
'Dan Leavy is the best away-day room-mate because he keeps us all entertained with his dating apps'
1. Pre-match meal?
Chicken, rice and veg.
2. Favourite player growing up?
Former Ulster and Ireland back-row Stephen Ferris.
3. Best away-day room-mate and why?
Dan Leavy. Keeps us all entertained with his dating apps.
4. Who would headline your house party?
5. First song they would play?
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
A Ferrari or two depending on the amount!
7. Favourite movie?
Easy. The greatest of all time! 'Harry Potter'!
8. Favourite TV show and why?
'Game of Thrones'. Can't switch it off! Addictive TV!
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
As a young lad playing in Wanderers FC.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Bali. Not the only reason but their local Bintang beer is well worth the trip.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Thomond Park. Would love to be involved down there this season.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
George Best, David Blaine and Dua Lipa.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Beating New Zealand in the U-20s World Cup with Ireland.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
Not really. I just try to chill out as much as possible.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
James Ryan. The effort that he puts in is phenomenal. Huge appetite for work.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Jordie Barrett. He's the younger brother of Beauden. He plays with the Hurricanes and New Zealand. He has it all.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I won a Schools Junior Cup medal playing at 12.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Grapes, dark chocolate and orange juice.
20. Best advice you ever got?
Talent will only get you so far.