Take 20: 'I listen to the same four songs right before the start of the warm-up. And no... the songs cannot be disclosed!'
1. Pre-match meal?
Chilli con carne.
2. Favourite player growing up?
The All Blacks winger Joe Rokocoko.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Ross Byrne. He brings an entertaining level of insanity to proceedings!
4. Who would headline your house party?
Mumford & Sons
5. First song they would play?
'I Will Wait'.
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
7. Favourite movie?
8. Favourite TV show and why?
'Game of Thrones'. You're constantly on edge as no character is safe!
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
Playing U-9s with Bective minis in Donnybrook.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
Nick 'Dexter' McCarthy
11: Favourite holiday destination and why?
Ios in Greece. It's very easy to get around so there is very little to worry about once you're on the island.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Rickie Fowler, Blake Lively and Jon Snow.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Winning the Senior Cup with St. Michael's in sixth year and then of course winning my first Irish cap last summer.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
Yes. I listen to the same four songs right before the start of the warm-up. And no... the songs cannot be disclosed!
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Probably Isa Nacewa. He is just constantly talking you through games, always encouraging and directing and leads by example because he rarely makes a wrong decision himself.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Bath and England's Anthony Watson. He's just a constant threat in attack. He has real speed.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
My right leg is 2cms longer than my left leg!
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Eggs, milk and bacon.
20. Best advice you ever got?
You're never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you're never as bad as they say when you lose.