Take 20: Garry Ringrose
'There is no better professional to aspire to than Johnny Sexton when you look at how he applies himself and all that he has won with Leinster, Ireland and the Lions'
1. Pre-match meal? Steak, sweet potatoes and broccoli.
2. Favourite player growing up?
Former New Zealand centre Conrad Smith. Superb player.
3: Best away day room-mate and why?
Joey Carbery - he's very relaxed before a game so he helps keep everything nice and calm.
4. Who would headline your house party?
5: First song they would play?
International Rugby Newsletter
'I'm the One ft. DJ Khaled, Quavo, Chance'
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
A holiday for my family.
7. Favourite movie?
'Catch Me If You Can'.
8. Favourite TV show and why?
'Narcos' - it's just so intense and incredible that it is based on a true story.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
My dad coaching me in the U-6 team.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
The Greek Islands. The heat but also the crystal-clear waters. Stunning.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Cristiano Ronaldo, Rory McIlroy and Tom Brady.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
My first cap for Leinster against Cardiff Blues in September 2015.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
A good night's sleep the night before.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Johnny Sexton - there is no better professional to aspire to when you look at how he applies himself and all that he has won with Leinster, Ireland and the Lions.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Another New Zealand back and a Smith as well but this time Ben Smith. I just think he's one of the best backs playing at the moment in world rugby.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I have an allergy to nuts.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Milk, OJ and meat.
20. Best advice you ever got?
My Granddad once told me to 'Enjoy the moment' and that has stuck with me.