'Pre-match superstition or ritual? I write notes in code that only I can understand on my wrist!'
Take 20 - Charlie Rock
1. Pre-match meal?
Chicken pesto pasta.
2. Favourite player growing up?
Australian scrum-half George Gregan.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Peadar Timmins, AKA quiz master general!
4. Who would headline your house party?
Troy & Gabriella.
5. First song they would play?
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
I'd pay for the house party above! It won't be cheap!
7. Favourite movie?
Wolf of Wall Street.
International Rugby Newsletter
8. Favourite TV show and why?
Game of Thrones. Can't believe you're even asking...!
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
Never having a jersey that would fit me!
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Bahamas. Nothing beats island life.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Home of Ulster rugby in Ravenhill.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Robin Williams, Michael McIntyre and Leonardo DiCaprio.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
My Leinster Rugby debut against the Dragons in the RDS last season.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
I write notes in code that only I can understand on my wrist!
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Garry Ringrose. Always beats defenders and is very easy to play alongside.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Tevita Li. Very fast and powerful. He's with the Hurricanes now.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I don't like bacon.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Pesto, feta cheese and dark chocolate.
20. Best advice you ever got?
If you don't buy a ticket, you can't win the raffle, Andy Gray.