'Playing against Toulouse in last year's semi-final was real highlight'
1. What's the one thing you always check is in the gear bag before you leave the house on match day?
Both sets of boots - mouldies and studs!
2. Who sits beside you in the dressing-room?
I'm squashed between two forwards, Jack Dunne and Dan Sheehan. Two sound lads!
3. What is currently on your playlist?
A lot of Gerry Cinnamon.
4. What did you want to be growing up?
5. Best advice you ever got?
Not sure if it's advice per se but lots to be taken from Theodore Roosevelt's 'Man in the Arena'.
6. Worst advice you ever got?
Buy property in Dublin in 2019!
7. What is your phone screensaver at the moment?
A photo of my dog Duke.
8. What are your last three Google searches?
1. The Trinity College log-in page; 2. Dublin tide times; 3. Ticketmaster.
9. You can be another sportsperson in the world, in any sport and for one event . . . who are you and what is the event?
Usain Bolt in the Olympic 100m final in London 2012. An iconic race still to this day.
10. What is your favourite sandwich filling?
11. What was the last thing you bought?
A blackboard and some chalk.
12. If money was no object, who do you sign for Leinster Rugby and why?
Beauden Barrett. He can play basically anywhere in the backline and he'd provide an alternative outlook on how the game should be played. It would be great to pick his brain on things.
13. What is your favourite piece of rugby memorabilia?
My Belvedere College jersey from the 2017 Senior Cup final. We beat Blackrock College in the final that year.
14. Favourite away ground to have played at?
Stade Aimé Giral in Perpignan. Playing rugby in any French ground is special but this one stands out.
15. What is the one staple item that all men should own and why?
A decent watch - a must-have for any special occasion.
16. What is your favourite Instagram page?
@_nitch - it's an account of portraits of famous and not-so-famous people and quotes from them.
17. What was the last holiday you went on?
I was in Lisbon over the summer for a few days with some mates.
18. Book or Kindle - and why?
Book. We already spend enough time looking at screens every day.
19. What's your own best memory playing rugby?
Playing against Toulouse in last year's Champions Cup semi-final in a packed Aviva Stadium.
20. Which young player should fans be looking out for this season and why?
Tommy O'Brien. He's had desperate luck with injuries since his Irish U-20s year but things are turning for him now I hope and he's got bags of pace.