'My dream dinner guests would be Bob Marley, Michael Jordan and Mike McCarthy'
1. Pre-match meal?
2. Favourite player growing up?
New Zealand legend Christian Cullen.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Michael Bent. Quiet as a mouse!
4. Who would headline your house party?
5. First song they would play?
Would You Be Loved.
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
A jet ski.
7. Favourite movie?
8. Favourite TV show and why?
My Kitchen Rules. I love my food!
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
10. Who is the joker in the dressing-room?
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Dingle in County Kerry. The seafood is out of this world.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Playing against Clermont last season stands out.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Bob Marley, Michael Jordan and Mike McCarthy.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
NZ Provincial title with Taranaki in 2014.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
Yes! Left sock on first!
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Beauden Barrett, he's just a freak! He's so good!
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Aaron Smith. He's just a class player.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I grew up on Great Barrier Island in New Zealand. Population? 800.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Milk, vegies and leftovers.
20. Best advice you ever got?
Everything happens for a reason.