'Max Kearney at school and with Leinster age-grade sides is the best player I have played with. He puts his head in places I wouldn't!'
Take 20: Hugh O'Sullivan
1. Pre-match meal?
Spag bol with parmesan cheese.
2. Favourite player growing up?
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Jack Aungier because he doesn't snore. Most of the other lads do!
4. Who would headline your house party?
5. First song they would play?
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
A sensory deprivation tank.
7. Favourite movie?
'Lord of the Rings'.
8. Favourite TV show and why?
'Fresh Prince of Bel Air'. Will Smith was top class in his youth.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
Going to watch my brothers play in Schools Cup matches.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing-room?
Two options here. Mark Fabian from Ireland U-20s and then at Leinster maybe Jack Aungier. He is good craic.
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Inchydoney in West Cork is a great spot. Right beside the sea and we spent plenty of family holidays there growing up.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Anywhere in the south of France.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Mother Teresa, JRR Tolkien and Joe Rogan.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Beating Blackrock in the Schools Senior Cup final with Belvedere in 2017.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
I do the same stretching and activation technique before each game.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Max Kearney at school and with Leinster age-grade sides. He puts his head in places I wouldn't!
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Jordan Larmour. Outrageously quick.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I'm a neat freak!
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Milk, spinach and chicken breasts.
20. Best advice you ever got?
Theodore Roosevelt's 'Man in the Arena' passage.