'It's Jamie XX for a house party but listening to Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole would be part of my pre-match routine'
Take 20: Gavin Mullin
1. Pre-match meal?
Chicken, quinoa and broccoli with tomato sauce.
2. Favourite player growing up?
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Oisín Dowling. He's always good for a laugh or two!
4. Who would headline your house party?
5. First song they would play?
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
7. Favourite movie?
8. Favourite television show and why?
Game of Thrones. Always has you on the edge of your seat.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
Watching Jonny Wilkinson in the 2003 World Cup final.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Portugal is always good fun and has plenty of good weather.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
I played at Thomond Park last season which was a pretty cool experience.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Kobe Bryant, Jennifer Aniston and Cam Newton.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Playing against England U-20s in the Six Nations in Donnybrook on St Patrick's Day.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
I like to listen to the same music so Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole would be favourites pre-match.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Jordan Larmour. You try catching him!
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Edinburgh and Scotland player Blair Kinghorn. Deceptively quick and always finds a gap.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I'm a big fan of the NBA and the NFL.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Chicken breasts, strawberries and natural yoghurt.
20. Best advice you ever got?
You can find a positive in any situation.