'Isa Nacewa is the best player I have played with. He's great at everything he does and he's been so consistently good for so long'
1. Pre-match meal?
Anything with rice, usually chicken. Fairly boring to be honest.
2. Favourite player growing up?
Former Munster and Ireland hooker Keith Wood.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Devin Toner. He's the most easy-going man around.
4. Who would headline your house party?
Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
5. First song they would play?
6. You win the Lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
Another Lotto ticket! When your luck is in...
7. Favourite movie?
8. Favourite TV show and why?
American crime drama Ozark...no reason! It's just fresh in the memory!
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
Throwing the ball around at matches that my dad would be coaching at.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
Benty - Michael Bent.
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Portugal. One of my best mates lives there so it's great to pop over and do a bit of surfing.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Ospreys' home ground, the Liberty Stadium.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Muhammad Ali, Tyson Fury and John Daly.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Winning the PRO12 in the RDS Arena against Glasgow Warriors in 2014.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Isa Nacewa. He's great at everything he does and he's been so consistently good for so long.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Former New Zealand Maori player Marty Holah who played with the Chiefs and then the Ospreys. He was just a nightmare at the breakdown.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I play the guitar. Badly.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Milk, butter and natural yoghurt.
20. Best advice you ever got?
Just gotta send it!