1. What boots do you wear?
2. What's your pre-training routine?
Using stretch bands and touching all four corners of the pitch.
3. You're in charge of the after-match tunes, what goes on first?
'Pick up the Phone' by Travis Scott.
4. Imagine a world that you're not a rugby player - what's your job?
Working on the farm with Michael Milne or becoming an entrepreneur!
5. Stranded on a desert island, what three things do you take?
A water purification system, a blow-up boat and a fishing rod.
6. Which team-mate would you want with you on the island and why?
Roman Salanoa because he's from Hawaii... he knows about island life!
7. What was your favourite book as a child?
'The BFG', by Roald Dahl.
8. What's your first sporting memory as a player or spectator and what do you remember from it?
Playing football with my dad at my local club around five years old.
9. You have one moment from your career to do over. What is it?
I would say it would be against Exeter College for school losing in the play-offs. Nobody like to lose those games.
10. What rugby skill would you most like to possess?
Being able to 'jackal' and be a big bosher!
11. Favourite box-set/TV series?
'Game of Thrones'... although episode two this week split many a voter!
12. What current player in your position do you most admire?
There are too many back-three players in world rugby to mention just one. I suppose you try to take little things from every one of them really and how they do what they do.
13. Who has been the biggest influence on your rugby career and why?
I would have to say my first coach when I started playing, Glenn Charles.
14 What was your first car?
I'll tell you when I get it!
15. What sporting event makes your bucket list and why?
The Sevens World Series looks class at any of their venues but I suppose the games at Twickenham would be up there. Great games, good craic, funny outfits with your mates and then as I live close to it I could just head on home after!
16. One minute to go in the Champions Cup final, you're three points down and you have a penalty in front of the posts… what do you do?
Hopefully kick the ball between the posts!
17. What was the last concert you went to?
18. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I was a decent football player at underage, playing for Southampton and Reading before concentrating on rugby.
19. What's your own best memory playing rugby?
Two memories stick out so far. Representing Ireland at underage level and then playing my first game for the Wasps seniors.
20. Who'll win the Premiership in England and the Top 14 in France? It's hard to look beyond Toulouse and maybe an outside bet but I'll go Gloucester.