'I played against Ardie Savea, the Hurricanes and New Zealand back-rower at the U-20 World Cup. He was just so incredibly powerful and dynamic' - Bryan Byrne
1. Pre-match meal?
I keep it simple. Chicken and rice usually.
2. Favourite player growing up?
Munster and Ireland hooker Keith Wood.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Cathal Marsh. Always entertaining and keeps the room tidy!
4. Who would headline your house party?
5. First song they would play?
Don't Look Back in Anger.
6. You win the Lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
A ticket to Vegas! Don't know if that's one-way or return yet...will see when I win the Lotto!
7. Favourite movie?
8. Favourite TV show and why?
'The US Office'. It's absolutely hilarious!
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
My first training session on the back pitch in Carlow Rugby Club.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Los Angeles. Just a great spot to get away to. I've a few friends living over there so it's a very slick spot to get over and spend time with them. Local knowledge helps!
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Tupac, Jimmy Carr and James Corden.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
My first cap for Leinster against Glasgow Warriors in 2014.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Johnny Sexton. He's the ultimate professional.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
I played against Ardie Savea, the Hurricanes and New Zealand back-rower at the U-20 World Cup. He was just so incredibly powerful and dynamic.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I am still single...
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Milk, eggs and fruit.
20. Best advice you ever got?
"Live fast, die old" - David Brent