Jonny's Open Day
* – 1 .0 Having already conducted a morning session elsewhere, Sexton travels to the training ground at Plessis where he will be presented to the media and carry out a training session in front of fans.
* – 3.0 Sexton takes to the field along with his team-mates and is put through a light session in front of a host of camera men and local media and around 50 fans.
* – 3.30 The Ireland fly-half is seen engaging with coach Laurent Labit about his lines of running and stance. The coach animatedly explains, in French, what he wants from the new man as Ronan O'Gara watches on.
* – 3.55 Laurent Travers and the forwards arrive, signalling the end of the day's workout for the backs. Sexton huddles with O'Gara and Labit for an end-of-session debrief before heading in to change ahead of his press conference.
* – 5.25 Almost half an hour after he was due, Sexton strolls into the press conference room to meet the media.
* – 5.50 With the conference over, Sexton poses with the Racing jersey alongside Labit before taking centre stage.
* – 6.50 His day done, the former Leinster out-half heads home as O'Gara stays long into the evening to work on the next day's session.