'I moved to France with my family when I was younger and can speak fluent French'
Take 20: Jack Kelly
1. Pre-match meal?
Pasta and meatballs.
2. Favourite player growing up?
Leinster captain Isa Nacewa.
3. Best away-day room-mate and why?
Ronan Kelleher. Nice mix of chill and bit of craic.
4. Who would headline your house party?
5. First song they would play?
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
A big house for the lads!
7. Favourite movie?
8. Favourite TV show and why?
'Game of Thrones'. You just never know what's going to happen next.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
I lived in France for two years when I was younger so I remember my first day in Rugby Club Sablais without a word of French!
10. Who is the joker in the dressing room?
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
Ios in Greece. Nice and relaxing.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Parc Eirias. It's where Wales U-20s play and it's a brilliant ground, great atmosphere. I played there last season in the U-20s 6 Nations.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Shane Horgan scoring in the corner against England in 2007 in Croke Park.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
Not really but I'd listen to music all day!
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Seán O'Brien because he's strong and powerful and works hard.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Hurricanes and New Zealand U-20s hooker Asafo Aumua. He's a very tough man to stop.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
I moved to France with my family when I was younger and can speak fluent French.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Turkey, spinach and chorizo.
20. Best advice you ever got?
You really need to start eating more food!