Take 20: 'There is big rivalry among the players at the moment playing Fortnite'
1. Pre-match meal? I usually go for the Spaghetti Bolognese. I eat anything most of the time but it's always on the menu for away games anyway.
2. Favourite player growing up?
For me, Jonah Lomu was always my favourite player growing up. He was an incredible player and one of the first players I remember watching when the All Blacks were playing. I didn't see some of his best games live but his highlights are still incredible to watch.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Seán O'Brien is a great guy to share with because he is very organised and clean most of the time. He always has a few treats with him as well, that helps too. The best room-mates are always the quiet ones.
4. Who would headline your house party?
Khalid. He is one of my favourites.
5. First song they would play?
I'd go for 'Another sad love song'. That would set the tone nicely for the evening.
6. You win the lotto, what is the first thing you would buy?
Well, depending on how much I won, I would buy a yacht and travel around the world. I might even hand-pick a few lads to bring with me.
7. Favourite movie?
That's a tough one. I have seen loads of good movies lately, but I'll have to say I am still a big fan of 'The Hunger Games'. It's one of those movies you can watch loads of times and still enjoy.
8. Favourite TV show and why?
Like most of the guys around the dressing-room, I am a big fan of 'Peaky Blinders'. Cillian Murphy is unbelievable in the lead role as Tommy Shelby. It is definitely the best show on Netflix.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
My earliest memory is probably playing my first rugby blitz at U-8s. I can't remember what position I was playing or even if we won or lost but it sticks out in my mind.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing-room?
There are loads of lads who fancy themselves as jokers around the dressing room, but James Connolly is number one for me. He always has a funny story and is a great man for the impressions.
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
I love Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. It has 2km of beach front and the weather is always good, so the place never disappoints. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
The Liberty Stadium. The Ospreys share the ground with Swansea City so it's Premiership standard. Ospreys are always a tough side to beat at home though, especially when they get a good crowd in.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to dinner?
I would invite Conor McGregor, Tommy Tiernan and Jennifer Aniston. They are three very different characters for an interesting mix of conversation.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Loads of great moments down through the years but for me winning the PRO12 has to be the stand-out moment. There were loads of great wins that season but beating Leinster in Edinburgh was just incredible.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
I just stick with the standard routine. I was never one for getting caught up in pre-match rituals.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
I enjoyed playing with Andrew Deegan. He has a great knowledge for the game and is always calm and collected.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
I would say Morgan Parra. He is extremely skilful and plays with great confidence. As a scrum-half myself, I can appreciate just how good he is.
18. Can you tell us one interesting fact about yourself?
There is big rivalry among the players at the moment playing Fortnite. I have 10 solo wins so far so I'm doing pretty well.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
You will always find chicken, cheese and milk and a load of other stuff.
20. Best advice you ever got?
Don't wait for things to happen, make them happen.
Who is your sportstar of the year?
Vote in the Irish Independent Sport Star Awards and you could win the ultimate sports prize.
Prizes include, a trip to Old Trafford to watch Man United take on Liverpool in the Premier League, tickets to Ireland's home games in the Six Nations, All Ireland football and hurling final tickets and much more.