Take 20: 'Love Actually is one of my favourite movies, I'm a sucker for a rom-com!
1. Pre-match meal? I tend to like any pre-match meals on the away trips as the food is always specially selected for our needs and more importantly is always cooked for us! Anything to get out of the kitchen.
2. Favourite player growing up?
I always admired the French scrum-half Morgan Parra. It was probably because he is a 9 who played some 10 like myself. He is an incredible player and a real on-field general and place-kicker.
He has been a great player for France as we have seen in the Six Nations and huge for Clermont in Top 14 and Champions Cup competitions.
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
I just roomed with Andrew Deegan when we were away in Richmond last weekend. He is a really great guy and very chilled out. We won the game too which always makes things more positive.
4. Who would headline your house party?
Currently I'm listening to American rapper Post Malone, so I'll give him the gig.
5. First song they would play?
'Candy Paint' or 'White Iverson'.
6. You win the Lotto, first thing you would buy?
I'd fork out a few quid and buy a house beside a golf club so I could play whenever I wanted. I'd also put in a nice kitchen for my mum as well. She's always on about how she'd love that.
7. Favourite movie?
'The Green Mile' and 'Love Actually'. I'm a sucker for a rom-com! To be fair both movies have incredible casts as well. Over the Christmas they will probably be shown over and over so I will look forward to that.
8. Favourite TV show and why?
At the moment it's 'Peaky Blinders'. It's a weekly ritual in the house with the lads. It's also important to keep up to date with it as it is a hot topic of conversation all the time.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
Starting under Vinny and John Hammond on the back pitches in St Mary's and the treats and hot chocolate afterwards. Vinny now works as an analyst for Ireland.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing-room?
JP Cooney is pretty good craic but has gone quiet since moving in with his girlfriend!
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
In Ireland it's Ballybunion. I love golf and I enjoy going for a few holes with my dad down there. If I was going abroad it would be South Africa or Ibiza simply for the weather.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
Wasps's home ground the Ricoh Arena and the Aviva was pretty cool with my old club Lansdowne.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to your dinner party?
Kevin Bridges, Rory McIlroy and Millie Mackintosh. All three would make for interesting conversation.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Still working on it! U-13 league with Gonzaga sticks out as it was early on in my rugby life. Watch this space...
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
I always read a book on the bus to the ground to try and take my mind off things and to relax. I always think you are better off to stay relaxed for as long as possible and not use up energy by hyping yourself up.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
Eoin Griffin, by a mile. He now owes me lunch now for giving him a mention.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
Danny Cipriani was very good on the ball against us in pre-season, also Maro Itoje was unbelievable at U-20.
18. Can you tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I used to play hurling with Dublin and still try to fit in a game for Ballyboden St Enda's in the summer break. Hurling was my first love!
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Milk and a few treats, sweets and chocolate. Oh and maybe and Cian Kelleher's fake tan and body lotion. Don't ask!
20. Best advice you ever got?
"You can't beat the person who never gives up".
Coming Soon: Independent.ie's new GAA newsletter. Sign up here