Take 20: 'I'm on YouTube doing a Damien Duff celebration during a football match'
1. What boots do you wear and why? Adidas Predators are my favourite. I have worn them for ages and like them for kicking.
2. What's your pre-training routine?
Make sure I have my jacket as it's usually raining, and I use an inhaler.
3. You're in charge of the after-match tunes, what goes on first?
George Ezra's 'Shotgun' is good for after a win. I'm never on music though.
4. Imagine a world that you're not a rugby player - what's your job?
I love golf so if I wasn't a rugby player I'd like to be a professional golfer.
5. Stranded on a desert island, what three things do you take with you?
Cian Kelleher Eoin McKeon and Colm Egan, my housemates (they made me say it).
6. Which team-mate would you want with you and why?
Shane Delahunt because he'll definitely have sun cream and tea.
7. What was your favourite book as a child?
'Green Eggs and Ham' by Dr Zeus
8. What's your first sporting memory as a player or spectator?
Scoring two goals in a junior football final in Parnell Park with St Mary's Rathfarnham when I was 11 and doing the Damien Duff World Cup 2002 celebration. It's available on YouTube.
9. You have one moment from your career to do over. What is it?
I'd say the league final in sixth year. Seán O'Brien's team beat us in the last minute.
10. What rugby skill would you most like to possess?
Speed. I'd love to be as quick as Niyi.
11. Favourite song lyric?
'Raglan Road' is a classic.
12 What current player in your position do you most admire?
Morgan Parra. He's the general!
13. What former coach has had the biggest effect on your game and why?
Ray McKenna, my old hurling coach, really taught me the value of working hard and enjoying whatever game you're playing. That's something that has always stuck with me.
14. What was your first car?
My first car was a Kia Cee'd and I'm still driving it.
15. What sporting event makes your bucket list?
The All-Ireland hurling final or the Ryder Cup. I'm a big fan of both.
16. One minute to go in the Champions Cup final, your team are four points down back on your own line. What do you do?
Throw a dummy and say a prayer!
17. What was the last concert you went to?
I went to Picture This back in June with a few of the lads.
18. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I played underage hurling for Dublin and Eoin McKeon is my second cousin.
19. What's your best memory playing rugby for your team?
That would have to be making my first appearance for Connacht.
20. Who'll win the PRO14, Champions Cup and Rugby World Cup?
Connacht, Leinster in Champions Cup and Ireland for the World Cup.