Take 20: 'I tore the ligament in my wrist and missed 577 days of rugby as a result'
1. What boots do you wear and why? Nike Tiempo. A nice tight-fitting boot with a good sweet spot for kicking.
2. You're in charge of the after-match tunes, what goes on first?
MC Pat Flynn.
3. Imagine a world where you're not a rugby player - what's your job?
I'm big into the stock market and financial products so I reckon a financial analyst or advisor.
4. Stranded on a desert island, what three things do you take?
Hugo, my dog. My phone and pasta pesto.
5. Which team-mate would you want with you and why?
International Rugby Newsletter
Peter McCabe because if there's any dangerous animals they will catch him first.
6. What was your favourite book as a child?
'To Kill a Mockingbird'.
7. What's your pre-training routine?
I take it easy, usually go out for breakfast and walk the dog; then just relax until the game.
8. What's your first sporting memory as a player or spectator?
Hopping over the wall by the graveyard sneaking into Connacht games.
9. You have one moment from your career to do over. What is it?
Castres away when I chased back after a chip through and I tore the ligament in my wrist. Wouldn't have missed 577 days of rugby.
10. What rugby skill would you most like to possess?
11. Favourite song lyric?
'Well, me and Kage are hungry. We're hungry for some fruit. We wander through the garden'.
12. What current player in your position do you most admire?
Cian Kelleher, he's a big physical player. I'd only love to have that boulder of a right shoulder.
13. What former coach has had the biggest effect on your game and why?
Pat Lam. He taught me to back myself and trust my instinct on the ball and if in doubt put the head down and run.
14. What was your first car?
2004 VW Golf.
15. What sporting event makes your bucket list?
The Super Bowl.
16. One minute to go in the Champions Cup final, your team is four points down back on your own line. What do you do?
Give the ball to Niyi and let him use his speed down the touchline from a cross-field kick.
17. What was the last concert you went to?
Calvin Harris in Vegas.
18. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I hold the 74th fastest time in world history on Bowser's Castle in the original 'Mario Cart'. Use Peach for her drifting stats!
19. What's your best memory playing rugby for Connacht?
Probably playing against Leinster when Brian O'Driscoll was playing. It was a first start for myself and Jack Carty that season.
20. Who'll win the 2019 Guinness PRO14, Champions Cup and Rugby World Cup?
If not us then I think you can't look past Leinster for the double-double. Then Ireland for the World Cup.