'I'm a bit of a quiz nerd and can tell you the capital city of every country in the world' - Andrew Browne
Dire Straits, Forrest Gump and Entourage tick the boxes for the experienced forward
1. Pre-match meal?
I usually go for pancakes because they give a good energy boost and are pretty tasty.
2. Favourite player growing up?
I had two favourites - Jonah Lomu and my brother Damian. Lomu was unstoppable and such an exciting player to watch and Damian was a fantastic role model for me growing up. Not sure I'll follow him into the rowing though!
3. Best away day room-mate and why?
Sean O'Brien is always very entertaining on an away trip and keeps me updated on the latest conspiracy theories.
4. Who would headline your house party?
I'm loving Dire Straits at the moment so I'll have to go for them. Mark Knopfler is a bit of a legend on the guitar too.
5. First song they would play?
'Sultans of Swing' would be a good one to kick things off.
6. You win the Lotto, first thing you would buy?
I'd probably buy a nice house first and then go from there! You could put a serious list together.
7. Favourite movie?
'Forrest Gump' is a classic, I have probably watched it more than any other film so I'll go for that. It's one of those movies you just watch over and over and still laugh at.
International Rugby Newsletter
8. Favourite TV show and why?
I'm a big 'Game of Thrones' fan but my favourite ever is 'Entourage'. It's just an easy and entertaining watch. Both shows are a big talking point in the dressing-room and on away trips.
9. Earliest rugby memory growing up?
Running around the top pitch in Galwegians as a youngster playing mini rugby. It was a great place to learn the game.
10. Who is the joker in the dressing-room?
JP Cooney is always good for a laugh, I think everyone in the squad would agree on that one.
11. Favourite holiday destination and why?
I love New York but in the last few years I've also been discovering more and more great places to see and stay in Ireland. I was on a trip to Thailand a few years ago with the lads too which was great craic.
12. Favourite away ground to play at?
The RDS in Dublin is a tough place to visit when we face Leinster but I always enjoy playing there. They have a big support and there is always a good atmosphere there. I'd love a couple of wins there at some stage.
13. Three people (dead or alive) who you would invite to your dinner party?
Actor and former WWE star Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, British comedian Michael McIntyre and the writer Stephen Fry. They're three pretty interesting characters.
14. Most memorable moment in rugby?
Winning the PRO12 in 2016 was very special. Getting the chance to play for Connacht on their greatest day is something I'll treasure forever.
15. Do you have any pre-match superstitions/rituals?
It's not much of a ritual or a tradition, but I usually feel a bit ill before games. Thankfully it passes and I feel fine once I get on to the pitch.
16. Who is the best player you have played alongside and why?
George Naoupu was a pleasure to play with. His skill level and natural ability made him a great player.
17. Who is the best player you have played against and why?
I have played against a lot of great players over the years, but the one that always stands out is Xavier Rush. I played against him a lot when I was younger and he always seemed to run down my channel. He was such an explosive and aggressive ball carrier, it was just about getting the body in front and hoping for the best.
18. Can you tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I'm a bit of a quiz nerd and can tell you the capital city of every country in the world. It's pure useless information.
19. Name three things that are always in your fridge?
Eggs, Greek yoghurt and water.
20. Best advice you ever got?
Just try your best because that's all anyone can ever ask of you.