'I was directly involved in the creation of Bitcoin, not many people realise that'
Take 20: Cian Kelleher
1. What boots do you wear and why?
In recent times I have worn Nike Mercurial or Tiempo. They are just the most comfortable and I have no plans to change at this stage.
2. What's your pre-training routine?
As well as the standard routine of stretching and togging out, I usually like to get coffee into me. It gives you a great pre-training lift.
3. You're in charge of the after-match tunes, what goes on first?
'WiFi LIT' by Future is my favourite tune at the moment. Not everyone's cup of tea.
4. Imagine a world that you're not a rugby player - what's your job?
International Rugby Newsletter
I'd love to be a footballer for West Brom. I'm a big fan of them so it would be an ideal job other than being a professional rugby player.
5. Stranded on a desert island, what three things do you take?
I would have to bring along my phone, headphones and my PS4. I couldn't live without any of them.
6. Which team-mate would you want with you and why?
I'd probably bring Tiernan O'Halloran along for the journey because he reckons he could get us off the desert island in the first place. The headphones could be vital though if I would have to listen to him 24/7!
7 What was your favourite book as a child?
That would probably be the Harry Potter series. They were a great read as a kid.
8. What's your first sporting memory as a player or spectator?
I remember being in Croke Park with my dad when Cork beat Kilkenny to win an hurling All-Ireland final. That one will stay in my mind for some time.
9. You have one moment from your career to do over. What is it?
The 2013 Leinster Senior Cup final. It was just one match that got away from us. I'd like to go back and fix that one. I went to St Michael's and we lost out to Garry Ringrose and Blackrock.
10. What rugby skill would you most like to possess?
Kyle Godwin's self-proclaimed Triple Threat - it's a run, pass and kick combo.
11. Favourite song lyric?
"Gimme the Loot - in sicko mode." It's from Travis Scott's 'Sicko Mode'.
12. What current player in your position do you most admire?
That would have to be Darragh Leader.
13. What former coach has had the biggest effect on your game and why?
Brian O'Meara has had a massive impact on my game. He coached our St Michael's team and as a former Irish international he has plenty of knowledge to pass on to us.
14. What was your first car?
That was a Peugeot 306. It was a shame to wave goodbye to that one that served me so well.
15. What sporting event makes your bucket list?
I'd love to go and see the FIFA World Cup final. Obviously Ireland being there would sweeten the deal but I think for now I'd settle to go to see any two teams there.
16. One minute to go in the Champions Cup final, your team is four points down back on your own line. What do you do?
Get my hands on the ball and run in to score the winning try. You've got to back your skills.
17. What was the last concert you went to?
I saw Mumford and Sons recently and it was a good show.
18. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I was directly involved in the creation of Bitcoin. Not many people realise that one.
19. What's your best memory playing rugby for your team?
Beating Toulouse at home in my first season was a huge achievement. That was a massive win that gave us huge confidence.
20. Who'll win the 2019 Guinness PRO14, Champions Cup and Rugby World Cup?
I'd say Connacht will win the Pro14, Exeter for the Champions Cup and Ireland will win the Rugby World Cup.