'I owned a tiny blue 00 Ford Fiesta that I named the 'Blue Beast' . . . my first car'
1. What boots do you wear and why?
Mizuno. I find them really comfy and lightweight.
2. What's your pre-training routine?
I want to make sure I'm in the right mindset for each session, and I also do a lot of stretching and muscle activation to be prepared.
3. You're in charge of the after-match tunes, what goes on first?
'Smile' by Lil Duval feat Snoop Dogg.
4. Imagine a world that you're not a rugby player - what's your job?
I wouldn't mind being a pro golfer on tour.
5. Stranded on a desert island, what three things do you take?
I'd have to take a knife, flint and a fishing rod. Got to pack the essentials.
6. Which team-mate would you want with you and why?
Kyle Godwin would come with me because he is a good spear fisherman so it would be lobster for dinner every night!
7. What was your favourite book as a child?
I was obsessed with Darren Shan's books when I was a kid.
8. What's your first sporting memory as a player or spectator?
First thing I can remember is playing minis rugby for Naas RFC where I was raised.
9. You have one moment from your career to do over. What is it?
Not getting injured!
10. What rugby skill would you most like to possess?
I'd love to have a scrum-half's pass every time.
11. Favourite song lyric?
'Ice ice baby.'
12 What current player in your position do you most admire?
George Smith is a phenomenal player - his longevity in the game has been incredible.
13. What former coach has had the biggest effect on your game and why?
Dan McFarland taught me the basics of the set-piece which have stuck with me since.
14. What was your first car?
I owned a tiny blue 00 Ford Fiesta that I named the 'Blue Beast'.
15. What sporting event makes your bucket list?
The Ryder Cup for the week that's in it.
16. One minute to go in the Champions Cup final, your team are four points down back on your own line. What do you do?
Hold the ball and attack, hopefully get a line break or penalty, work our way up the field and grind it out to score
17. What was the last concert you went to?
I was at The Killers at the RDS over the summer and it was unbelievable.
18. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I've been told I'm good at accents!
19. What's your best memory playing rugby for your team?
The day we beat Munster in Thomond Park for the first time in years is something that will stay with me forever.
20. Who'll win the 2019 PRO14, Champions Cup and Rugby World Cup?
PRO14: Connacht; Champions Cup: Racing 92 and World Cup: Ireland.