Sport hit by weather
- The Senior Men's Cup quarter-final -- Malahide (Dublin) v St Vincent's (Dublin) has been postponed.
- The Senior Women's Cup quarter-finals -- Ballyshannon (Donegal) v UL (Limerick) and Meteors (Dublin) v Liffey Celtics (Dublin) are off.
- The Women's U-20 National Cup quarter-final -- AOS Glanmire (Cork) v Killester (Dublin) is off.
- The Men's U-18 National Cup quarter-finals -- Killester (Dublin) v Ballincollig (Cork) and Tolka Rovers (Dublin) v Maree (Galway) are off.
- The Munster Club SFC final -- Nemo Rangers and Dr Croke's -- fixed for Pairc na nGael, Limerick tomorrow has been postponed to December 12 at the same venue.
- All three Ulster Club Football Finals this weekend have been postponed.
They have been refixed for next weekend as follows: December 11: Inter Club FC final Lisnaskea v Doohamlet, Kingspan Breffni Park (2.0). December 12: Junior Club FC final Lisnaskea v Doohamlet, St Tiernachs Park (12.0); Senior Club FC final Crossmaglen v Naomh Conaill, St Tiernachs Park (1.45).
- Meetings at Harold's Cross, Curraheen Park, Kilkenny, Lifford, Limerick, Dundalk, Thurles Park, Newbridge, Longford, Youghal and Waterford were cancelled last NIGHT.
- Meetings scheduled for tonight at Harold's Cross, Thurles Park, Newbridge, Waterford and Mullingar have been called off.
- Inspections are planned for Shelbourne Park and Limerick this morning regarding tonight's cards.
- The meeting at Clonmel tomorrow is also off.
- Tomorrow's Killarney & District MC Historic Car Stages Rally at Kenmare, Co Kerry has been postponed.
- All All-Ireland League fixtures have been postponed. These matches will now be played on January 8 with the All Ireland Cup semi-finals on a date to be confirmed.
All Dublin City Council pitches are unplayable this weekend.