Sport hit by weather
- The Woodie's National Walks Championships, due to held in Cork on Sunday, have been postponed.
- The Men's U-20 National Cup quarter-finals -- Maree (Galway) v Templeogue (Dublin) and Neptune (Cork) v Killester (Dublin) have been called off.
The Ennis-Clarecastle meeting, due to be held this weekend, is postponed and has been rescheduled for Dec 11-12.
- Decision will be made today on whether the Ulster Club SF finals can go ahead this weekend. Pitch inspections are to be carried out at Kingspan Breffni Park in Cavan and St Tiernach's Park in Clones, which are due to host the Junior, Intermediate and Senior deciders.
- The two Leinster Senior Club finals have been postponed until Sunday week.
- The Ladies Football Junior and Senior Club Championship Finals scheduled for tomorrow and Sunday are off. It is hoped to refix these games for next weekend, weather permitting.
- Meetings at Shelbourne Park, Enniscorthy, Galway, Limerick and Mullingar were cancelled last night. The Mullingar card will be run on December 9 and a decision on tomorrow's meeting will be made today.
- Meetings scheduled for tonight at Lifford, Newbridge, Thurles Park, Longford, Waterford and Dundalk have been called off. Inspections are also planned for Harold's Cross, Shelbourne Park, Limerick and Waterford this morning to decide if racing can go ahead tonight.
- Dundalk will inspect this morning regarding tomorrow's card. The meeting at Thurles Park tomorrow is also off.
- Tomorow's Navan meeting is off and has been rescheduled for Dec 19.
- Clonmel meeting scheduled for Sunday has been postponed and is rescheduled for Dec 15.
- Sunday's Punchestown meeting has been postponed to Dec 9.
- Sunday's Carlow CC Rallysprint scheduled for Kiltorcan Karting Track, Ballyhale, Co Kilkenny has been postponed.
- Tongiht's Ulster and Connacht Magners League matches have been called off.
- All AIL matches scheduled for this weekend in Leinster and Connacht have been postponed. A decision on games fixed for Munster and Leinster will be made this morning.
- The Leinster Branch has also cancelled all matches for the weekend.
- Womens' Inter-provincial final between Leinster and Munster, fixed for Donnybrook on Sunday, is off.
- United Foxhounds at Ballindenisk on Sunday has been postponed and rescheduled for Dec 11.