• Cut team expenditure by 30 per cent.
• Set out revised budgets across the board for 2012 and onwards.
• Launch of Thousandaire scheme in the hope that it will meet revenue shortfall expected within two years.
• Increase emphasis on sale of merchandise at Siopa Cill Dara at Whitewater Centre.
• Benefit from Division One gate receipts in 2013 as well as enjoying increased capacity of St Conleth's Park, Newbridge.
• Close liaison with Croke Park and advisor Simon Moroney.
• Former EU Commissioner and Finance Minister Charlie McCreevy has been drafted in as an advisor along with ESB chief executive Pádraig McManus and Tegral managing director Paddy Kelly to help clear the debt.
Sunday Indo Sport