Cork name team for Munster final as Rebels look for first championship win over Kerry since 2012
Cork have named an unchanged team to take on Kerry in this Saturday's Munster final in Pairc Ui Chaoimh.
Ronan McCarthy's men booked their place in the provincial decider with a thumping 3-18 to 0-6 win over Limerick in the Munster semi-final, with Cork opening up a 3-7 to 0-0 lead that saw all six forwards score from play before the Treaty county even raised a white flag.
After such a strong performance, McCarthy has opted to start the same fifteen for the clash with the Kingdom, with Cork looking for a first championship win over their rivals since the 2012 Munster semi-final.
The Cork manager will be hoping for a much better showing than last year's Munster final, the first at the new Pairc Ui Chaoimh, which saw Kerry run out 3-18 to 2-4 winners.
Ian Maguire captains the side at midfield, the game throws in at 7pm on Saturday night, and is being shown live on RTÉ 2.
Cork team to face Kerry
1. Mark White (Clonakilty)
2. Nathan Walsh (Douglas)
3. James Loughrey (Mallow)
4. Kevin Flahive (Douglas)
5. Liam O’ Donovan (Clonakilty)
6. Thomas Clancy (Clonakilty)
7. Mattie Taylor (Mallow)
8. Ian Maguire (St Finbarr's) (Captain)
9. Killian O’ Hanlon (Kilshannig)
10. Eoghan McSweeney (Knocknagree)
11. Ruairi Deane (Bantry Blues)
12. John O’ Rourke (Carbery Rangers)
13. Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers)
14. Brian Hurley (Castlehaven)
15. Mark Collins (Castlehaven)
16. Michael Martin (Nemo Rangers)
17. Kevin O’ Donovan (Nemo Rangers)
18. Cian Kiely (Ballincollig)
19. Tomas Clancy (Fermoy)
20. Stephen Cronin (Nemo Rangers)
21. Aidan Browne (Newmarket)
22. Ronan O’ Toole (Eire Og)
23. Kevin O’ Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
24. Michael Hurley (Castlehaven)
25. Luke Connolly (Nemo Rangers)
26. Stephen Sherlock (St Finbarrs)