Cork make four changes for Munster final with Kerry as Aidan Walsh makes his return
Cork manager Peadar Healy has made four changes to his team to take on Kerry in tomorrow's Munster final in Killarney.
All Star midfielder Aidan Walsh comes into the side in midfield in place of Brian O'Driscoll, who has been ruled out for the rest of the season after dislocating his shoulder in training.
Elsewhere, Kevin O'Driscoll comes into the team at wing forward, while Sean Powter and Mark Collins are added at corner back and centre forward respectively.
Colm O’Driscoll, John O’Rourke and Peter Kelleher are dropped to the bench.
All-Ireland winners Alan O'Connor, Donncha O'Connor and Eoin Cadogan are also named among the replacements.
The game throws in at Fitzgerald Stadium at 2pm.
1. Ken O’Halloran (Bishopstown)
2. James Loughrey (Mallow)
3. Jamie O’Sullivan (Bishopstown)
4. Sean Powter (Douglas)
5. Tomas Clancy (Fermoy)
6. Michael Shields (St Finbarr’s)
7. Kevin Crowley (Millstreet)
8. Aidan Walsh (Kanturk)
9. Ian Maguire (St Finbarr’s)
10. Ruairi Deane (Bantry Blues)
11. Mark Collins (Castlehaven)
12. Kevin O’Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
13. Colm O’Neill (Ballyclough)
14. Luke Connolly (Nemo Rangers)
15. Paul Kerrigan (captain, Nemo Rangers)
16. Ryan Price (O Donovan Rossa)
17. Alan O’Connor (St Colums)
18. Barry O’Driscoll (Nemo Rangers)
19. Colm O’Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
20. Donncha O’Connor (Ballydesmond)
21. Eoin Cadogan (Douglas)
22. Peter Kelleher (Kilmichael)
23. John O’Rourke (Carbery Rangers)
24. Michael Hurley (Castlehaven)
25. Niall Coakley (St Judes)
26. Stephen Cronin (Nemo Rangers)