Eight questions the GAA must answer in Ballyragget lewd images controversy
The Kilkenny County Board have launched an investigation into lewd images appearing online of intermediate hurling champions St Patrick's Ballyragget players celebrating their win with two strippers. Have the GAA questions to answer?
1. Will the GAA carry out an investigation into this incident?
2. Will the GAA talk to Ballyragget GAA chairman/committee about the incident?
3. Was this incident in breach of GAA involvement rules - private party or not?
4. Who had responsibility for the cup?
5. Will the players face any sanctions if they are found to be in breach of rules/involved in inappropriate behaviour?
6. Does the GAA believe that this has brought the game into disrepute?
7. Does the GAA not have a responsibility to uphold respect for women?
8. Will the GAA take measures to prevent situations like this in the future and educate its members on the impact of social media?