FRC Proposals - Key Points
* The GAA's Central Competitions Control Committee (CCCC) should co-ordinate fixtures at national, provincial, county, club, third level and schools.
* Semi-final stage in intermediate and senior club football in all counties should be reached by the first weekend in August.
* All-Ireland club championship to be completed in December instead of St Patrick's Day.
* Four provincial championships of eight teams achieved by moving the losers in four preliminary round fixtures (three in Leinster, one in Ulster) to Munster and Connacht.
* If that is accepted, the FRC propose the 16 provincial quarter-finals to be played over two successive weekends, with the eight semi-finals and four finals also played over two successive weekends. This would potentially free up four weekends for club activity.
* The league should be retained but completed in mid-April with no Division 1 semi-finals.
* There should be a national strategy for 'less successful' counties out offering additional financing and coaching.
* The inter-provincial championships should be played at a venue with a strong GAA base, with live TV coverage and free admission.
* Reduction of minor age limit from 18 to 17 to avoid the clash with the Leaving Cert.
* The second-level schools competitions should be finished earlier than at present.
* Reconsideration of the "two academic courses" eligibility rule at third level.
* Retention of the International Rules series.
* Proper enforcement of the closed season and prevention of anyone still involved in under 21 inter-county competition from playing or training with his county senior team.