'The conversation with Roy stays between me and Roy' - Harry Arter is back in harness four months after Keane spat
On a night touted as a catharsis of sorts, Harry Arter stayed faithful to the theme, pausing in the 'mixed zone' to indulge our fascination with all that June bad weather rolling through Roy Keane's head.
- Bore draw a hollow form of progress as old failings linger
- O'Neill cites impact of Coleman absence in response to Bale injury boost
- 'The last time I played there I was about 14' - Cyrus Christie sums up unusual switch to midfield
- 'It's against the rules of football' - Denmark manager lashes out at Ireland over Jeff Hendrick incident
- 'My sisters probably did the majority of the votes!' - Matt Doherty taking Player of the Month award in his stride