Joe Brolly: Abandoning our principles has left Derry in tatters
Horse goes into a pub and falls into conversation with a donkey. Says to the donkey, "What do you do for a living?" Donkey says, "I take kids on my back at the beach. What about yourself?" Horse says, "I'm retired now, just taking it handy." "What did you do?" asks the donkey. Horse says, "I don't want to blow my own trumpet but I used to be a champion racehorse." "No way," says the donkey. "I ran on the flat and over the jumps. Won the Derby, the St Leger and, in the twilight of my career, I won the Grand National." "Wow," says the donkey.
- 14-man Dublin overcome stern Galway challenge to secure Allianz League title
- Goals galore in Croke Park as Roscommon win Division Two title after thriller
- Kilkenny turn on the style to blitz Wexford and set up mouth-watering clash with Tipp
- Dublin are Allianz League champions following win over Galway: As it happened
- WATCH: Live coverage of Wexford v Kilkenny in semi-final of the Allianz Hurling League