Get 40% off food at Milano for every reader!
Treat the family to this back to school exclusive offer, including Piccolo Menus. No one does it quite like Milano!
The Irish Independent and Sunday Independent have teamed up with Milano to offer readers an exclusive 40% off food on your next visit.
Pick up the Irish Independent or Sunday Independent between November 3rd and 18th and cut out the voucher in paperto get this exclusive offer.
To find your nearest Milano restaurant, click here.
Terms and conditions:
Wondering when and where you can use it? Check out the terms, below.
1. Feel free to use your voucher all day Monday – Thursday and Sundays after 5 pm, from Sunday 4 November until Sunday 25 November 2018 inclusive
2. This offer gives you 40% off food, including the Piccolo menu.
• If you order a La Reine, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to Milano’s official charity partner, Enable Ireland. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 30c donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter.
3. You can’t pick your Main from our Piccolo menu, but little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer.
4. Only valid when dining in. You can’t use it on collection orders, or for delivery, including Deliveroo and Just Eat orders.
5. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or Milano promotional offer (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party.
6. To claim your discount, simply hand the offer token from your Irish Independent /Sunday Independent newspaper to your waiter when getting the bill.
7. A offer token can only be used once, so why not make the most of it and bring your friends – it will cover your whole party. Sadly we can’t exchange it for cash, just great value food.
8. Brought to you by: Agenbite Limited (trading as Milano), 38 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, Republic of Ireland.