2 for 1 on mains for every reader at Milano
Milano believe in bringing the family together at meal times. The Irish Independent and Sunday Independent have teamed up with Milano to offer readers an exclusive 2 FOR 1 ON MAINS FOR EVERY READER on your next visit.
Pick up the Irish Independent or Sunday Independent between September 8th and 22nd and cut out the voucher on page 2 to get this exclusive offer.
To find your nearest Milano restaurant, click here.
Terms and conditions:
1. Feel free to use your voucher all day Monday – Thursday and after 5pm on Sunday, from Sunday 9 until Sunday 23 September 2018 inclusive.
2. This offer gives you 2 main courses for the price of 1. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay a little more for extra toppings (ask your waiter for details).Can’t eat gluten? Choose a gluten-free pizza instead, and bear in mind that these are only available in a Classic size.
• If you order a La Reine, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to Milano’s official charity partner, Enable Ireland. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 30c donations will be in addition to the offer price. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter.
3. You can’t pick your Main from our Piccolo menu, but little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer.
4. Only valid when dining in. You can’t use it on collection orders, or for delivery, including Deliveroo and Just Eat orders.
5. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or Milano promotional offer (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party.
6. To claim your discount, simply hand the token from your Irish Independent or Sunday Independent newspaper to your waiter when getting the bill.
7. A code can only be used once, so why not make the most of it and bring your friends – it will cover your whole party. Sadly we can’t exchange it for cash, just great value food.
8. Brought to you by: Agenbite Limited (trading as Milano), 38 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, Republic of Ireland.