Get 40% off food at Milano restaurants for every reader!
Invite your friends & family and enjoy good times. Together.
The Irish Independent and Sunday Independent have teamed up with Milano to offer readers an exclusive 40% off food on your next visit.
Pick up the Irish Independent or Sunday Independent between May 26th and June 9th and cut out the voucher in the paper to get this exclusive offer.
To find your nearest Milano restaurant, click here.
Terms and conditions:
Wondering when and where you can use it? Check out the terms, below.
1. Feel free to use your voucher all day Monday – Thursday and after 5pm on Sunday, from Sunday 26 May until Thursday 13 June inclusive. Not valid on Monday 3 June.
2. This offer gives you 40% off your food bill, including the Piccolo menu.
• If you order a La Reine, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to Milano’s official charity partner, Enable Ireland. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 30c donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 30c donations will not be subject to the discount offer. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter.
3. Only valid when dining in. You can’t use it on collection orders, or for delivery, including Deliveroo and Just Eat orders.
4. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or Milano promotional offer or voucher codes (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table/group.
5. To claim your discount, simply let your waiter know when your order is taken and hand them the token from your Irish Independent newspaper when getting the bill.
6. A voucher can only be used once, so why not make the most of it and bring your friends – it will cover your whole party. Sadly we can’t exchange it for cash, just great value food.
7. Brought to you by: Agenbite Limited (trading as Milano), 38 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin, Republic of Ireland.