Temp Head - p The Board extends sincere
p The Board extends sincere sympathy to Patsy Kiernan, caretaker Parnell Park, on the death of his wife Joan. Ar dheis Dé go raibh sí.
• Congratulations to our under-16 A team and under-16B team who defeated Wexford on Sunday 17 February in two great Leinster championship games. Many thanks to Bray Emmets and St. Jude's for facilitating these games at very short notice.
• Best of luck to the Dublin seniors who play their first Irish Daily Star National League Division 1 game v Clare in Sixmilebridge at 12.30pm on Sunday, February 24.
• Best of luck to our juniors have their first Irish Daily Star National League Division 3 game next Sunday, 24 February v Armagh at an Armagh venue. Time and venue TBC.
• Best wishes to the Minor B team on Saturday, 23 February when they take on Offaly in the All-Ireland B Camogie Championship at a Dublin venue. Time and venue TBC.
• Best of luck to St. Joseph's College junior team who play in their All-Ireland semi-final on Saturday. Tough luck on their senior team and on Lucan Community College's senior team who lost their respective All-Ireland Colleges semi-finals over the weekend.
• Dublin are delighted to announce that they will have a team in this year's Legends Tournament which takes place in Dublin on Saturday 2nd March. Interested players should contact Patsy Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Eve Talbot at 085-1128669.
• Reminder to clubs that details of all challenge matches must be notified to An Rúnaí before they take place.
• Referees, who wish to referee from U16 to Adult for the upcoming 2013 season, must be a fully paid up members with their club. Contact email@example.com. Or Garry Beagan @ 0851743646
• Following the success of the Inaugural Caman to Croker in association with John Torpey Hurls, Caman to Croker is returning to Croke Park on Sat, April 6. The Camogie Association invites U12 Camogie Club teams to submit an entry form and be in with a chance to take part in Go Games in Croke Park as well as avail of a tour of the stadium. Last year, 720 girls from 28 counties took part.
• This year's Camogie Association Public Relations workshop, open to all county and club officers takes place in Croke Park, on Saturday March 2nd from 10.00am to 2.30pm. The Camogie Association Social Media Guidelines & Set-Up Guide will also be launched at the Public Relations training event.
• All-Ireland Club finals on Saturday March 2nd 2013 - Intermediate Final Castlegar v The Rower Inistioge, Donaghamore Ashbourne, 1.30pm. Senior Final Killimor v Milford, Croke Park, 5.00pm. For ticketing information contact Paula Bruen 01 865 8652 email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Congratulations to Waterford IT who retained the Ashbourne Cup when defeating hosts UL .