Watford boss Walter Mazzarri insists he is not worried by any potential sanctions the club face following allegations that they supplied false financial documents to the English Football League.
The allegations, reported last Tuesday, centre on Gino Pozzo's sole takeover of the Hornets in 2014, where he assumed complete control from his father Giampaolo, and the alleged use of a forged banking letter.
The Hornets are now under investigation by the EFL and could face a fine or points deduction if the claims are proven to be accurate. A statement released by the club earlier in the week said they are taking "this matter extremely seriously" and went on to say they have started an investigation.
Mazzarri, who has guided Watford to their best-ever start to a Premier League campaign, says he is not concerned by the threat of any action from the EFL's findings. "I am not worried at all," he said when asked about the possibility of a points deduction, confirming he had spoken with Pozzo about the matter.