* PAT FENLON was a mere fan, in with all of his Celtic-supporting friends, the last time Celtic and Hibernian met in a Cup final, so Sunday's clash at Hampden Park has a lot of history for the 44-year-old.
* "I want to enjoy the day, I have been to Hampden Park a lot of times and to lead out Hibs against Celtic in the Scottish Cup final, it doesn't get much better than that. I have a lot of pals coming over, at both ends," said Fenlon, who travelled regularly to Celtic games with supporters clubs from Dublin.
* "I was at the last Celtic-Hibs final, in 2000, Celtic won easily that day, they won 3-0 with a brilliant Celtic team.
* "Of course I hope this one has a different outcome. In the early days of me going over to see Celtic as a supporter I'd have gone over on the bus and the boat. By 2000 we were able to afford to fly over, we'd moved up in the world," Fenlon joked.
* "It will be a fantastic atmosphere, Hampden will be green and white for the day so that will be some sight. Our supporters have been first class this season and the Celtic fans always create a great atmosphere so it will be electric on the day."