An American tourist died after accidentally taking a toxic dose of codeine prescribed to her after she hurt herself pulling her bag while travelling to Ireland, an inquest heard.
Jonatha Skeete (68), a mother-of-two from Laurelton in Queens, New York, was pronounced dead at St Columcille's Hospital, Loughlinstown, on July 27 last year, just two days after she had arrived in Ireland on a family vacation.
A report to the coroner from Dr Rafid Khashan at the Dame Street Medical Centre said that she had attended the clinic on July 25.
She was prescribed seven days' worth of anti-inflammatory painkiller Diclac, five days' worth of benzodiazepine Anxicalm and a week's worth of painkiller Tylex.
Coroner Dr Brian Farrell returned a verdict of death by misadventure.
Second baby for Shakira
Shakira is pregnant with baby number two.
The Colombian singer, who made the announcement on her Facebook and Twitter pages, wrote: "Yes, we are expecting our second baby!! Thank you all for your well wishes!"
Shakira and FC Barcelona footballer Gerard Pique, 27, welcomed their son, Milan Pique Mebarak, last year.
Ash cloud fear for flights
A Small eruption has occurred north ofIceland's Bardarbunga volcano after nearly two weeks of earthquakes in the region but no volcanic ash has been detected, authorities said.
The estimated 1-km fissure eruption in the Holuhraun area prompted theIcelandic Met Office to raise the warning code for aviation to red, the highestlevel.
Big Brother reprimand
Audley Harrison has been reprimanded for his use of potentially "offensive language" when speaking about Kellie Maloney on Celebrity Big Brother.
The boxer nominated Maloney -the boxing promoter formerly known as Frank - for eviction, saying he felt a "little uncomfortable" living with her.
Before entering the house, Maloney announced she was living as a woman