TO CELEBRATE the 30th anniversary of the ladies mini marathon, the Evening Herald is giving away a €30,000 advertising campaign to one charity.
How do you enter?
From Wed 22nd Feb until Saturday June 1st, we will print a token on page 2 everyday.
You just need to collect 30 tokens to enter. They can be from any day or even from the same day.
Wednesday’s tokens are bonus tokens and worth 2 tokens and we will also have more bonus tokens on our facebook page so make sure and check in as often as you can.
Every Wednesday we will have the ‘Win your charity a 30k media campaign’ entry form.
Once you have collected 30 tokens, fill in the entry form telling us why your charity deserves the advertising campaign. You can enter as many times as you like providing you have 30 tokens and a filled in entry form for each entry.
Make sure to get your whole training team collecting with you and make the difference for your charity.
To mark the 30th Anniversary, we are asking you to dig out all your photos from over the years and upload to our facebook page. The best photos will be chosen for print in the coming weeks.
1. The promoter is Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited of 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1.
2. Employees or agents of Independent Newspapers or any third party involved in the promotion are not eligible to participate.
3. All advertising must be booked into the Evening Herald newspaper.
4. All ads must be used before Feb 28th 2013
5. The winner will be verified against list of entrants from race.
6. The Value of the ads is based on the Irish Independent rate card 2012.
7. The winner will be chosen by an Independent jury, the decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be chosen from those with the correct multiple choice answer and the most original tie breaker.
9. Only full complete and original entries and tokens will be accepted.
10. The winner and winning charity agrees to partake in promotional activities and the Evening Herald reserves the right to publish the name and photograph of winner and winning charity
11. The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, to add to, or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrants and in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the promotion at any stage.
12. These terms and conditions, applicable to the insertion of an advertisement in the Irish Independent, Evening Herald or Sunday Independent may only be varied pursuant to a written agreement between the advertiser and Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited (“INIL”).
13. All content material of an advertisement shall be subject to the approval of INIL. INIL reserves the right at any time to decline, omit, suspend, discontinue or alter any advertisement without providing any reason for so doing and INIL will not be held responsible for any loss caused thereby.
14. The advertisement provided by the advertiser must be legal, decent, honest and truthful. The advertiser warrants that the advertisement does not violate any provision of law, whether statute or otherwise; any Code of Practice (including the Code of Advertising Standards for Ireland); copyright, moral rights or the rights of any third party. The advertiser further warrants that the advertisement is not defamatory.
15. INIL reserves the right to edit, reclassify or alter an advertisement so as to comply with production and editorial requirements. INIL will not be held responsible for loss or damage thereby occasioned to the advertiser, by readers and/or any other third party.
16. INIL, its servants or agents will not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the publication of the advertisement and occasioned to the advertiser or any other party howsoever arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error or omission or failure of an advertisement to appear on a particular date or at all, irrespective of any negligence on the part of INIL.
17. INIL does not guarantee that an advertisement shall be published on an agreed date or at all.
18. INIL will suffer no liability in circumstances where publication is interrupted by industrial action, breakdown of machinery or any other reason beyond the control of INIL.
19. The submission of an advertisement for publication by an advertiser on behalf of a third party constitutes a warranty by the advertiser that all necessary authority and consent(s) have been obtained by the advertiser.
20. The copyright in an advertisement originating in INIL (or the copyright in any material
contributed by INIL which forms part of the advertisement) shall vest in INIL.
21. The advertiser indemnifies INIL against any liability, claim or legal proceedings arising from publication of an advertisement in accordance with instructions supplied by the advertiser.
22. The advertiser undertakes to insure, where necessary, all material delivered to INIL to facilitate publication of the advertisement. INIL will not be held responsible for any loss or damage howsoever occasioned to the said material whilst in the possession of INIL. INIL reserves the right to dispose of such material if unclaimed within a reasonable time.
23. The advertiser accepts and agrees to comply with the technical requirements and deadlines set out in the current advertising ratecard and at www.independent.ie/adspec
24. An advertisement which is published in the Irish Independent, Evening Herald or Sunday Independent may also be published on the newspaper’s websites -
www.independent.ie and/or www.herald.ie at INIL discretion.
25. Participation in this competition is hereby deemed to indicate acceptance of the terms and conditions as outlined.