1 red onion
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
Your choice of cheese
4 tbsp olive oil
Juice of half a lime
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
For the tzatziki dip:
4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
1 clove garlic
1. Soak six wooden skewers in water for half an hour to prevent them from burning.
2. Cut the red and yellow peppers in half and remove the seeds. Slice into chunks. Peel and slice the red onion into chunks. Slice the courgette into rounds. Slice the aubergine into chunks, about the same size as the peppers. Slice the cheese into bite-sized morsels.
3. Thread the vegetables onto the skewers - start with a piece of courgette, then the red pepper, onion, yellow pepper, cheese and aubergine. Repeat until all have been skewered.
4. Mix the olive oil with the lime juice, salt and pepper and use this to brush the veg skewers before cooking on the BBQ over a high heat for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to achieve an even charring.
5. Make the tzatziki dip by placing the Greek yoghurt in a bowl. Finely dice the cucumber and mix through, then grate in the garlic clove.
6. Serve the kebabs straight from the BBQ with the tzatziki dip.