TWELVE months ago, Tulisa was the biggest star on television – thanks to her X Factor judging role – and enjoyed a No 1 hit with Young.
Last night, however, the 24-year-old was released on bail after being interviewed by police about an alleged drugs sting.
Following her arrest, police from Westminster in London arrived at her home with a warrant to search it.
Many industry insiders are saying that Tulisa's career is finished.
Yesterday, the singer and her rapper friend Mike GLC were arrested after a newspaper suggested Tulisa acted as a go-between in a drug deal by introducing a journalist to an alleged supplier. The undercover journalist reported that half an ounce of cocaine changed hands as a result of the deal conducted at London's Dorchester Hotel.
During their meeting, Tulisa allegedly claimed, "half my phone book sells it [cocaine].
"Of course I can get it for you. Half the guys I know are drug dealers."
Mike GLC has claimed that the allegations are completely unfounded and the video clips of Tulisa have been taken out of context.
"We are innocent. We haven't been charged," he said outside Belgravia Police Station in London last night.
"Anyone can edit or chop things together on video. The truth will come out in the end.
"I don't want to go into much more detail. I am going home to be with my family. This is ruining my life. I am not a drug dealer. I have never sold drugs in my life."
Tulisa's publicist did not issue any comment.
The normally outspoken singer has remained quiet since the allegations emerged on Sunday.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Officers from Westminster have arrested two people – a 35-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman – by appointment at a central London police station on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs."
Last month, Tulisa confirmed that she would not be returning to the X Factor.
Sharon Osbourne has taken her place on the long-running talent series.
It is estimated Tulisa will lose more than €1m following the allegations.