Fantasy hit Lord of the Rings has topped a poll to find movie fans' favourite film theme.
Howard Shore's score saw off challenges from John Williams' Star Wars theme and Hans Zimmer's work on Gladiator to take top spot for the fifth year running.
Williams had four pieces in the top ten of the UK poll, which was organised by Classic FM, including work on Schindler's List and Jurassic Park.
The station counted down the chart - listed at classicfm.com - in a show yesterday.
The Top 10 were:
1. The Lord of the Rings - Howard Shore
2. Star Wars - John Williams
3. Gladiator - Hans Zimmer
4. Schindler's List - John Williams
5. Out of Africa - John Barry
6. Dances with Wolves - John Barry
7. Jurassic Park - John Williams
8. Pirates of the Caribbean - Klaus Badelt
9. The Mission - Ennio Morricone
10. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - John Williams