- VIP guests of department store Brown Thomas will be blazing a trail to the Grafton Street store next Tuesday night for an invite-only evening of shopping, champagne and culinary delights in the Living Floor.
Attendees will mingle with the designers and people behind the brands, and meet the experts on hand to give advice and demonstrations on the latest collections.
Guests will also enjoy delicious canapes from The Restaurant, mouth-watering Grand Crus Valrhona desserts and artisan treats, while enjoying champagne and wines from Mitchell & Son.
- GUITAR legend Lee Ritenour makes his debut Irish appearance on November 6 at Dublin's Button Factory.
The Grammy award-winning artist celebrates 50 years of recording music throughout a long career that started at the young age of 16, when he played with The Mamas and Papas.
Doors will open at 7.30pm, with tickets costing €27.50 (including booking fee) available from www.ticketmaster.ie.
- A number of glamorous punters at today's race meeting in Listowel will be treated to afternoon tea served in the 'Go Racing Ladies Day Marquee' from 3.30pm.
The event will be hosted by Horse Racing Ireland and Listowel Racecourse and will be accompanied by Jacobs Creek Sparkling wine to celebrate Ladies Day.
Ireland AM regular and model agency owner Celia Holman Lee will be on-hand again this year to judge the Best Dressed Lady Competition.
The 2010 prize is sponsored by Chic Boutique, with the winner set to receive a €1,500 spending spree in Chic Boutique.
- EXCITEMENT is building ahead of the arrival of Hollywood actor Ben Affleck, who is due to jet into town for the Irish premiere of his new film The Town next Monday, September 20.
The Oscar-winning actor both stars in and directed the film and will jet into town as part of the ninth Jameson Dublin International Film Festival, which will kick off next Friday and will run until September 27.
- TV3's The Apprentice returns to the small screen next Monday and the first episode looks set to kick off with a bang with the first ever hotel task due to feature.
The 16 new candidates have been set the challenge of working with the Carlton Hotel Group and to celebrate the exclusive chain are offering 50pc off all B&B rates booked on the day. Anton Savage has joined the line-up as host of You're Fired.